Sunday, July 6, 2008

Talented friends

MY buddy came over earlier to shoot a video of his newest amp, apparently his camera gets shit for sound, and I've got my brand new canon sd870, which does everything perfectly(I love my camera). He's recently gotten into circuit bending, and has been building his own amps and synths, and shit. It's some cool shit, so I'm sharing it with you, my non-existent audience.

This first video is the one we shot tonight. He's selling all this stuff, so if you're interested please post a comment and I'll pass it along. He'll be putting his own site up soon, but until then he's just on youtube, & myspace.



This second video is an altoids tin synth with a very cool 8-bit feel to it.



This final vid is of his band, The Unwanted Guests playing at the Key Club last year. He's the base player in the funny hat. They used to have a website, but it seems to be down at the moment. So, check `em out on myspace



βeta, out.

No comments: