Monday, October 20, 2008

Down the rabbit hole.

I'm tumbling and don't know how or when I'll land. I hate this feeling. I feel like writing bad poetry, but I enjoy my small following(all one of you), and don't wish to turn them off my writing forever.

Work, work, work. That's all I talk about lately, even I'm getting tired of hearing it. Work is not my life, it's where I go to earn money. That's it. Dammit!

I hate to bring work up again but it's stalking round & round my mind, refusing to quiet down. The nutjob is back after two weeks of bliss where work was almost enjoyable again. And now it's worse than ever. The situation is untenable; I can not stand to work with this fool for any longer. So, I have decided to shun him and his idiot wife.

This is the only way I can see to get through the day. The thing is, ignoring someone that you have to share an office with is a serious mental & emotional drain. The best I've been able to manage is trying to think of him as one of those little yip yip dogs. I'm an animal lover, but those damned things just make me want to kick `em in the head with my steel-toed boots. So, basically there's no real change in my attitude towards him.

The only pleasure I got during those endless five and a half hours was from the knowledge that my silent treatment was driving him nuts. He's starting to throw out vague threats, like his parting words today "Just remember, this was your choice." It was all I could do not to laugh in the fucker's face.

But, there's only so much of that kind of sick enjoyment you can take before you just get sick. I'm just so tired of this shit. It's gotten to the point where I actually want to get fired. Just so, I can kick back on un-employment for a few weeks while I try to recover my sanity.

Sorry, for the depressing post. I just don't know what I'm going to do. βeta, out.

P.S. if anyone's still looking for "solstice" gift ideas for me. There's this, it's only $500 plus $100 for shipping. If you buy me this, I will love you forever & ever & ever & ever. I love everything Alice & that game kicked serious ass. Wish there was a sequel or a remake with better graphics.

No comments: