Sunday, October 19, 2008

I stole a kiss, and left her breathless.

And that, is all you're getting out of me Tammy. So don't even ask.

Apparently certain people don't know how to take a joke. I have learned that I face death and dismemberment Monday if I do not wring the creative juices from my mind for the entertainment of others. Being rather partial to a fully appendaged life. I feel I must comply.

The problem is, as I have stated previously, that most of my writing is fueled by strife and conflict. Or, at the very least, sleep deprivation and alcohol. I can, on occasion, post about the good things in life, and while today's outing certainly merits it's own post.

I find that I must punish certain people for certain actions. Such as planning our wedding before we've even had a first date (great way to set the mood Tammy.) So, my love life shall forever more remain separate from my writing. You only have yourself to blame.

I hope these few paragraphs have been enough to spare me a fate worse than death, `cuz that's all you're getting out of me. :P

βeta, out.

----------------
Now playing: PJ Harvey - This Is Love
via FoxyTunes

No comments: