Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm pissed

My first 3-day weekend in months, one I don't even have to work on(see my Fourth of July post), and I spend the whole thing sick as a dog. Fucking allergies went nuts last week, and left me open to this damned head cold. I had a bunch of stuff planned, the least of which is cleaning up this pig sty. I've been too, busy/tired/lazy to clean up in a couple weeks, and it's starting to show. This weekend has only made it worse, I swear every trash can in my house is overflowing with tissues.

I'm just glad I stocked up on tv shows, and movies to watch. Bittorrent rocks. I normally lose myself in a book, or ten, when I'm sick but this cold came with just enough nausea to make reading just a little too interesting. Writing this is starting to get a little too interesting, but I haven't written in a while and want to get some of this out of my head. Just like all this mucus. Just imagine I'm sneazing the words directly into your brain.

So, yeah, I was hoping to finish work on my halloween costume. I went to Micheals' last week and got some cool stuff. Just picking up my toolbox was enough to wipe me out though. So, maybe next weekend. If I'm feeling any better I'm going to skip friday, get my fucking long weekend back.

What the hell else did I want to talk about? Something about Zombies, I think. Eh, fuck it, I'm going to bed. Damn, I was feeling all creative when I started this too.

βeta, out.

No comments: